Forum - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like to bi...
Cocks are simply FUCKtastic!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
alley52cat

...and SUCKtastic too !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
.... and eventually CUMtastic !!!!

alley52cat

I had the pleasure of all 3 when I visited CS2 sauna in Nottingham last Saturday ! ! !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bi is the best love going both ways

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love cocks
When I was younger I was at the park, a really sexy lady dropped her bag from the car door as she was getting out, and I got down to pick the things up, and she moved her left leg out the drivers door, her friend was smiling, when I looked up, all I saw was a huge cock!
My mouth dropped wide open! I couldnt help it! the next thing I know he/shes in my mouth and was pulling my hair! She shot her cum deep in my throat, I almost gagged! (she made me swallow her spunk)But I loved it! Her girlfriend wasnt as big as she was, (or as mean!) and ended up taking me home, it was my first, but not last time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MY FIRST
When I was a teenager I was taken to a motel by an older man who laid me on the bed while he undressed.
He grabbed my head and stated emphatically: you know what I want, and I know what you want.
I was on his cock without hesitation, and since then progressed to more intimate moments with bi-men.
It was memorable, and gave me a good start.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love cock
knew i liked cock ever since i was a teen even though i got married and had kids i really never stopped sucking cock after a while i wanted to take it a little farther so i started to bottom then to kissing guys and rimming the only sex i want now is with guys pretty much went from bi to gay with not to many limits