Forum - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pre paid credit card won't work
I posted this in a different thread but now I see it might be more appropriate here. I have loved this site since I found it and have felt very secure in being open about myself here. I would very much like to become premium and tried to do so the other night. My problem is on the financial side. I have always used store bought pre-paid credit cards - like visa gift cards - to do my online private adult shopping and when I tried to use it to join the other night it was denied because the site is outside of the US. For those of us who don't want to be financially tracked by anyone is there possibly a US server that we could be pointed to to sign up? I know, I know - just suck it up honey and find some other way to pay for it - but that old dog new tricks thing sometimes is hard to break out of Anyway, just curious...or maybe any other suggestions?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Back in 2009 I described in this forum how I paid for NBN Premium using an anonymous pre-payment debit card.

The link is HERE.

I think 'debit card' is a better term than 'credit card' as the prepayment store cards do NOT give you credit or a loan. They only allow you to spend what's already in the account.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am just going to get another card that will be accepted outside of the US - but this time I will have to make sure to read the VERY FINE PRINT on the back of the packaging to make sure it is accepted internationally. A word of caution for anybody wanting to pay this way....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
That's a handy warning from Sparx there, as I had long assumed a Visa card (or indeed MasterCard) was automatically a global thing. The thing is, those two money authorisation systems are global, but the actual company that operates the card might have chosen not to be.

Keep in mind that Visa or Mastercard are merely financial admin, and it's the individual brand of card that ultimately matters.

For instance, when I visited America a while back, I had two different UK bank cards with me, both bearing the Visa brand. I found one could be used at ATM cash machines or to pay for a burger in a fast food joint.... and the other could not!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Any of the "Vanilla" cards will not work overseas - Visa or Mastercard. Nothing else I am seeing at the big box stores work overseas either - except for American Express which is not accepted by NTN. Seems to be if I want a card that works out of US I have to order online - or possibly at a bank. All this pretty much negates any attempt to purchase a premium membership without a financial track. It would make it possible if NTN would simply have a US server address to direct the application to - but I have heard nothing back from tech support so maybe they are not interested in making it easy to get a premium membership. So it has now worked it's way down on my priority list and I might try again later when I have the time - maybe unsure

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As annoying as the delay might seem to you, Admin does usually deal with problems in the end. However, I will kick this paricular one up the chain a bit. Let's see what happens after I alert Site Support and ask for action on this.